Communication Challenge Two involves the use of a program called Slideshare. During our first couple days of class, we’ll explore the following…
1) Discussing Slideshare
- What is Slideshare? – Check out this link to learn more about Slideshare and what you can do with it.
- What it looks like in a blog
2) Assigning Communication Challenge Two (available on D2L)
3) Discussing good presentations in general…
5) Discussing Creating Powerful PowerPoint Presentations:
- Death by PowerPoint – This Slideshare gives some great tips on creating effective PowerPoint presentations.
- More Powerpoint tips (notice this is a Slideshare presentation)
- Avoiding Death by PowerPoint – This article has some more good tips for creating your presentation.
- Laura’s Slidecasts – If you want some examples, feel free to check out the slidecasts I have created.
- Slideshare – Click this link to sign up for your free Slideshare account – and to learn more about Slideshare.
8) A few other important things…
- **Slideshare tips
- Slideshare Before and After Slides (very nice link about making good slides)
- **100 Powerpoint tips
- **Citing Images in Powerpoint Presentations (using APA)
- **Powerpoint design tips
- Comic video exploring Powerpoint problems